Sunday, April 22, 2012

Happy Earth Day... more than 9 mos. later

 In honor of one of my favorite holidays, I'm re-launching my blog. So much has been going on that has been down-right hilarious, or interesting or good learning experiences.
  So I here I go again. I was going to start a new blog, keep this one, (last time I started over blogging, I deleted the old one..) I like simple. I don't need multiple blogs. So I'll keep adding to the pile on this one.
  So follow my blog. Tell your friends about my blog. You will laugh, you will cry, you will be inspired (at least I hope that's what happens)!
   Once I get 15 followers- I will do a giveaway of some sort. Giveaways seem to be hot in the blogging community. Can't say I've ever won one, but then again I don't enter alot of them. You will find out why if you follow my blog, because as some point I will write all about why I don't like 'stuff'.

  But what does my favorite holiday (yes today's a holiday, for me anyway) Earth Day have to do with re-launching my blog? I'll also provide you with greener living tips, which is my ultimate goal- share real practical advice for living lighter, healthier and cheaper, all at the same time.


1 comment: