Thursday, April 3, 2014

Workout 2- "Steal JH's moves"

I will start this by saying that I have no idea who Julianne Hough is. This workout featured a resistance band. Resistance bands are truly multifunctional workout tools and I think everyone should have one. They don't weigh anything and they are compact so you can travel with them. (I do!)

  I looked over the workout before starting and didn't have too high  hopes. One of the classes I teach is targeted mostly for active seniors. These moves we do in that class put some of the moves in this workout to shame. I completed it anyway. And at the end I added 20 crunches. And I almost broke a sweat. It's a great beginner workout. Nothing too crazy hard. But as far as giving me a total body firm up, as the article implied? Nah.

No comments:

Post a Comment