Thursday, April 3, 2014

I workout. Workout review Intro.

And I'm a hoarder. Of some things.

For years, I've ripped printed workouts from magazines. All kinds of magazines. Sometimes I would do them. Now that I teach several fitness classes a week, and run, and teaching a running class at our homeschool co-op, I don't do them anymore. But I still tear them out, and put them in my workout folder. Every now and then, I'll go thru looking for inspiration for some of the classes that I'm already teaching, or for when I'm going to be substitute teaching someone else's class.

I was flipping thru the folder Monday afternoon looking for some yoga inspiration. There was some good stuff in there. And some crazy stupid stuff. And a lot of the same moves repeated.

And all the workouts promised that if you do them 3x a week on non-consecutive days, you'll lose inches and pounds and you'll look like the model demoing the workout in the photos.

I thought about throwing them away. I thought I should do them at least once before they went to the recycling bin.

I decided to do one 'workout' a day, weeding out the crap.

So I'm going to find a link to each workout, hopefully and post it. And give you my 'professional' opinion.



1 comment:


  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete